Special COVID-19 Event Services from Local Vendors
Many hosts don't know what the future holds for their 2020 events, however, they do know their events would not be complete without being able to share their celebration with their guests. Remote technologies allow hosts to overcome barriers from maximum capacities in a room to travel restrictions.
Some vendors such as Photographers, Videographers, Planners, Dj Services and rental houses have specialized equipment and experience to help bring people together even though they need to sit apart. We've gathered a list of vendors in the area ready, willing and able to help the "show go on", as well as some services you may wish to discuss with them. Whether you are looking for livestreaming services, media production, specialized AV rentals or training and consulting, the following vendors are happy to hear from you to see what they can do to assist:
By Request LLC (By Request Mobile Dj Service & By Request Booths)
By Request LLC provides professional wedding and event Dj and Emcee Services, Karaoke, Lighting, Photobooth, and Audio/Visual rentals and productions.
Since March, when restrictions were put in place in Ohio, rather than "shelving" the equipment, By Request LLC has enhanced and converted our systems to help people who still wish to carry out events. We have since been able to enable events such as wedding ceremonies and corporate functions by livestreaming or broadcasting them. We are constantly researching and developing new technologies and ways we can improve both the host and guest experience.
Bruce Steven Entertainment
Bruce Steven Entertainment provides professional wedding and event Dj and Emcee Services, Lighting, Special Effects, and Audio/Visual rentals and productions.
Complete technical and production services available for your equipment or ours!
SMS Photography specializes in affordable wedding, event and corporate photography as well as "Step-and-Repeat" and "Green Screen" photobooths. SMS is well versed in technology and ready, willing and able to assist you with your live-stream and virtual event needs.
TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Live streaming aka "Streaming services"
- Whether your audience is in the next room, or another part of the world, inbound and outbound live streams can bring your event to guests who can not physically be there and bring your guests to you. Whether you're a business reaching out to your customers or couple looking to share your wedding ceremony while staying under mass gathering limits, streaming technologies offer options to broadcast your function through public and/or private platforms.
- Sound & Video Reinforcement
- So in the near future we might have to stand a little farther apart - but that's no reason to shout! Specialized sound (PA) systems and sattellite sound and video systems can make your announcements audible to those afar or a room over at your location whether you're communicating a commencement across small groups in the same building, or, having a wedding watch party of your live ceremony in the reception area.
- Media Production
- Just because you're missing out on a mass gathering doesn't mean you need to miss a moment. Custom audio and video production can capture something now for you or your guests to view later, or, assemble a story to be shared the next time everyone is together. Whether you're looking to have a highlight reel of your wedding ceremony assembled or something new and creative constructed - have something made you can save and share.
- AV Rentals
- Whether you need a straightforward TV, Projector or Sound System Rental, or a custom solution such as a social media well - experienced technicians can see to it you have the right system.
- Virtual Events
- Just because we can't be together doesn't mean the party has to stop. Let's face it - without events people would be bored and without funds (and fundraisers) businesses (and organizations) would be broke. We can still get together - for fun or fundraisers virtually, through live broadcasts, webinars and video conferencing.
- Training & Consulting
- Whether you're a DIYer or have been tasked with a new technology - it's always easier with a little jumpstart from experienced professionals who know what to expect. Learn how to livestream, capture your own wedding at a remote location or properly assemble your own media. All you have to do is ask a vendor who specializes in training and consulting.
- We know there are no do-overs for your wedding or event, which is why you may have elected to split between two dates, postpone or reschedule it. Reach out to a photographer if you need some fresh photos along the way - or a someone for your second date.
- Virtual Showcases
- Things may seem crazy now, but they can always get crazier. Don't go mad trying to adjust your schedule to show off your offerings. A virtual showcase (or virtual tour) with professional photography and video can present your product, service or facility.
- Custom Solutions
- REMEMBER! Just because something is on this list doesn't mean it can't be done! Have an idea? Even if it sounds crazy - give a qualified vendor a call to discuss!